Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Knightly Armor

I feel my knightly armor might not be as tight as it once was. Maybe it is the Leotard tights I have been wearing ....
I have just felt there is definitely something not quite right in the way I have been feeling lately, almost like theres a chink in my armor.
Whew.... then finally an answer came this week ...after another visit to another doctor. The beautiful bright sun! is what I need! All I need is more sunshine! In fact I need lots of Vitamin D, Vitamin B and more playing more with my family.
After some trips to the doc and a lots of shots and vitamins, just watch me rise and shine in my knightly armor again!
Get ready to:
Watch our family Shine Forth with Laughter, Fun and Love!

(Thanks darling sister of mine for this amazing birthday gift! You are so awesome, what would I do without a sister like you, who actually fakes my identity, writes blogs for me, and 'forges' my name on and on. Then even creating our very own blog:))))))))
Enjoy your New Blogging life! Love, a michevious sister who learned from the best!
Rod, Cheryl, Marcia with Marae and Uncle Larry.


PS All can be changed, including your Blog name and the colors.

7 comments:

Rod and Marlene said...

Anonymous said...
Don't you love sweet little gifts you little sister leaves. Sorry she comprised your identity, made a new email account for you, made up all your pass words and even your very name. She must love you very, very much to do all that hard criminal work for you.


July 12, 2008 6:40 PM
3docs&adiva said...
We love your new blog! We are so glad you jumped on the blogging wagon and we get to see more of your beautiful family. We love you and Happy belated Birthday and
Happy Anniversary!
The crime gang......

July 12, 2008 7:11 PM

3 Docs and A Diva said...

Linda Susan said...
I am thrilled beyond belief...you actually have a blog with personal comments! You guys rock!! Seriously, I love your blog. What an incredible family the Jenks' (collectively speaking) are...everyone of you. Thank you for blessing my life. Love you! Linda

Hideaway Girl said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Rod! We are looking forward to seeing you and everybody else this weekend.

The Land Far Far Away said...

Happy B-Day Uncle Rod. Hope you have a great time with your family and everyone this weekend. I like your new blog.

3 Docs and A Diva said...

we hope you are enjoying your blog and it is interesting to click on your feedjit and see the times and places of when and where your visitors have come from.
Love you and there are comments for you left on our blog. Cher

Trina said...

Happy Birthday and anniversary. Love ya.

ab-lex said...

Hiya Uncle Rod,
It's me!! You youngest sister's youngest daughter. I don't wanna say my name. You rock.

L8r Zanie